To keep your vehicle running properly at all times, we offer a number of services in the Rockford, MI 49341 area that are carried out by our certified, expert auto service and repair technicians who have years of experience performing everything from oil changes to a complete engine overhaul.
We use high-tech diagnostic equipment to guarantee your vehicle is repaired and/or serviced correctly the first time around, and we only use the highest quality replacement parts, filters, oils, and components when it comes to your car.
Our services include:
- General Services
- Car & Truck Care
- Undercar Services
- Engine & Transmission
- Engine Maintenance
- Transmission Services
- Heating and Cooling Services
- Electrical Services
- Electronic Services
- Miscellaneous Services
- Quick Lube Services
Our auto repair shop is conveniently located in Rockford, Michigan. Our quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified Technicians at Bella Vista Auto employ today's latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor auto repair services on foreign and domestic vehicles. Below are some of the many auto repair services that we offer:
Oil and Oil Filter Service
Experts recommend changing the oil and oil filter in your vehicle every 3 months or 3,000 miles, which ever is first. It's an essential way to maximize engine protection. Oil changes at 7,500 miles are usually too long an interval for most common driving conditions.
Power Steering Flush
- Road test for power steering operation.
- Inspect system for leaks.
- Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box.
- Install new power steering fluid.
- Road test vehicle.
Transmission System Flush
- Test drive vehicle, monitor shifting performance.
- Inspect for leaks or damage.
- Flush fluid until clean.
- Refill fluid.
- Test drive.
- Add Friction Modifier as needed.
Cooling System Service
- Inspect hoses and clamps.
- Pressure test cooling system.
- Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions.
- Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees.
- PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5.
- Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation.
Fuel Injector Service
- Clean fuel injectors.
- Clean ISC/ASC Motor as required.
- Clean throttle body air intake.
- Visually inspect fuel lines and fuel rail.
- Decarbonizes intake manifold and valves.
- Decarbonizes combustion chamber and pistons.
Computer Diagnostics and Scans
Scan computer for trouble codes, verify code fault with scanner and lab scope as needed. Test component and run data stream.
Complete Brake Service and inspection
Use state of the art brake products and techniques to insure safe, quiet, problem free braking.
- Tune ups
- 4X4 Service
- Specialize Antique Car Service
- Engine Repair
- Tire Service
- Exhaust System
- Full Brake Service
- Oil and Lube
- Suspension and Shock Repair
- Belt and Hose Replacement
- Diesel Service and Repair
- Power Steering
- Cooling System Flush
- Preventative Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Service
- Complete Diagnostic Services